PETROPHYSICS Pty Ltd offers customized In-House training seminars to meet company specific needs at competitive prices. Companies can host a seminar, invite their business partners and share costs.
Please send an email introducing your particular training objectives to CONTACT
Please include your company address and full telephone number with your enquiry.
In-House Courses, 5 days or 3 days tailored
In-House Courses are available directly from the author. These courses provide strictly relevant, practical value, being taught by an experienced and active petrophysical consultant rather than an academic.
- 1. Integrated Petrophysics for Reservoir Characterisation (IPRC)
- 2. Integrated Petrophysics for Carbonate and Fractured Reservoirs – A Roadmap (IPCFR)
- 3. Integrated Petrophysics – How to use Special Core Analysis with Modern Logs (IPSCAL)
- 4. Integrated Petrophysics for Unconventional Reservoirs (IPUR)
- 5. Renewable Energy Primer (REP)
All “Integrated Petrophysics..” courses are condensed packages of powerful integration techniques which are appreciated on all levels, from novice to 20+ years experienced technical staff (Testimonials). These courses result from a PhD in petrophysical integration, Amoco petrophysicist staff experience, 25 years of petrophysical technical consulting and an ongoing passionate interest in petrophysics. Techniques have been successfully adopted by numerous operating companies from large multinationals (Statoil, Chevron, Repsol, Woodside) to numerous small operators and consulting companies. 25 years of natural selection from 60+ consulting projects means these courses address the real world needs of energy company staff.
Course content may be tailored to meet your specification or amalgamated from the “Detailed Contents” list of different petrophysics courses.
– Fee for up to 8 participants per course 15,000 USD (5days) or 12,000 USD (3days)
– Fee per participant* over 8 1,500 USD (5days) or 1,200 USD (3days)
– Fees include one Manual per participant, each course’s MS Excel Petrophysical Toolbox and onine access to updated published materials.
1. Client signs and returns the Permanent File Delete Agreement 30 days prior to the agreed course date. This indicates a commitment to proceed with the course by both parties and agreement to the published terms herein.
2. The course original source files (A4 only) and copying instructions are downloaded from Google Drive or Dropbox 7 days prior to the course for reproduction by client. Copyright applies: Client agrees that copies for course participants only will be produced plus two for instructor and that all course files will be permanently deleted on or before the 3rd day of the course.
3. Cancellation in writing without penalty is possible up to 30 days before the course start date. If Client elects to cancel the course less than 30 days before course start date and after the Permanent File Delete Agreement is returned then a) Client shall immediately delete all original source files and copies and b) Client shall immediately pay a 5,000 USD cancellation fee plus any travel costs already incurred by Instructor. This condition is necessary to reduce the inconvenience and significant financial loss caused by last minute cancellations.
4. Client arranges and pays up to 8 nights hotel accommodation per course. Please inform agent:
– room, breakfast, internet, laundry and business centre are Direct Billed** to Company not paid by Instructor
– room to good business class standard (5 star or equivalent, central area, no airport hotels)
– late check-in guaranteed
– non-smoking room with one double bed
– one meal per day
– 24hr broadband internet access
– business centre expenses (for course items e.g. attendance sheets, cards montage etc)
Any additional items to the above will be paid by Instructor
5. Standard business class air travel between Perth and the work location shall be arranged and paid for directly by Company. Alternatively, a Fixed Lump Sum based on the equivalent direct travel costs between Perth and the work location shall be invoiced and paid to Consultant without receipts. For the avoidance of doubt Fixed Lump Sum amounts are paid without receipts
6. Client approves and signs Invoice on the third day of the course (usually Wednesday) for payment by Electronic Funds Transfer within 15 days. Client confirms that no unauthorized paper or electronic copies of course materials have been retained.
7. Invoiced amounts are net received at bank and are free and clear of any and all deductions including but not limited to local taxes, withholding taxes, GST, VAT, agency fees, retention fees, government restrictions, sanctions, any 3rd party costs or fees etc, etc. Payments are made by telex transfer. Cheques are not accepted.
8. Meeting room facilities, audio-visuals, lunch and refreshments are provided by client, see lecture_setup.pdf. One laptop computer with MSExcel between one or two students is required. Student’s laptops should not be connected to the internet. Instructor’s laptop should be connected to internet to reference papers, tool videos, cloud backups etc.
9. Course dates as mutually agreeable.
Client: Signatory of Permanent File Delete Agreement
*Participant: Anyone who attends the course for a day or more OR receives a manual.
**Direct Billed: Client arranges and pays for accommodation directly. Instructor does not pay for Hotel for later re-imbursement.